You may have read my interview with Laura Mckenna on PCOS, Infertility, and Womanhood. It’s amazing what opportunities God puts in your life, because after that interview I was asked to speak at the PCOS Summit (more on PCOS here) on eating disorders, balancing health and wellness, and working through anxiety.
Hosted by Clinical Hypnotherapist and Mind Set Coach Jimi Sayo, this unique event looks exclusively at managing PCOS as naturally as possible.
In its second year, this year’s event focuses on strategies to keep hormones balanced at work to be happy, healthy and high performing.
The PCOS Summit runs from June 26 to July 7, 2017. You can register for this online event at no charge by clicking here.
Here are just a few of the topics being covered during The PCOS Summit:
- Returning to the ancestral human experience which promotes cellular repair
- Understanding how adverse childhood experiences can lead to chronic health conditions, further triggered in the work place.
- Important strategies for keeping the mind and body properly and regularly nourished, even when at work.
- The role of essential oils in managing stress and resetting the adrenals
- How to deal with the physical and psychological scars of extreme adult acne
- Understanding hormones, timings and life style choices that promote quality sleep and boost concentration at work
- Managing distracting painful or heavy periods
- Customised Global recipes to manage blood sugar and insulin levels for those living outside Europe and North America
And so much more…
The 2017 PCOS Summit is online and broadcast at no charge between June 26th and July 7th. Again, you can sign up here.
If you’d rather skip the event and download the recordings, to peruse at your leisure, just follow the instructions in your welcome email to purchase Life Time Access to the Summit at a discounted price, with loads of bonuses.
I hope you find the sessions helpful, enlightening, and inspiring!